Matilda's own Inkjet Printable Fabric
Matilda's Own Inkjet Printable Fabric allows you to personalize your projects with photos and drawings.
The prints can be used to create a centre piece in a quilt or quilt block.
Try printing a design outline to embroider.
The fabric sheets made of 100% cotton.
They are easy to use and can be sewn in exactly the same way as and cotton fabric.
How To use Inkjet Printable Fabric
- Prepare the image to the correct size on your computer.
- If fabric has any loose threads tidy the edges with scissors before putting the sheet in the printer.
- Set the Print quality to “high” as this setting will transfer more ink to the fabric than lower settings will.
- Select a setting for thicker than normal paper.
- Check that the paper size setting on the printer is the same size as the piece of printable fabric you are using
- Place one sheet of printable fabric in the printer and commence printing.
- Do not touch the printed surface until it has dried. This will take about 20 minutes.
- When the ink is totally dry peel off the backing.
- For better colour fastness immerse the printed fabric in a 35oC water bath for 10 minutes. This removes surplus ink. Lay flat to dry.